Cauliflower (1 head)
Turmeric (3 tbsp)
Crushed red pepper (1 tbsp)
Parsley (1/2 tbsp)
Rosemary (1/2 tbsp)
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Bob's Red Mill Nutritional yeast (1/3 c)
Bob's Red Mill Almond flour (1 and 1/2 c)
Pet e and Gerry's eggs (2)
Half and half (1/3 c)
Franks Red Hot (1/4 c)
1. Preheat oven to 400*F
2. Chop cauliflower by first cutting off stem, followed by subsequent chops on the stem side to make easy, bite-sized pieces.
3. Use 2 large bowls. In one bowl, crack the 2 eggs, add hot sauce, and half and half and whisk together. In the other bowl combine almond flour, nutritional yeast, rosemary, parsley, tumeric, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper.
4. Dip cauliflower pieces into egg batter and coat with almond flour mixture one by one. Place all cauliflower chunks in a baking dish and bake at 400*F for 25 minutes.
5. After time's up, take cauliflower out of oven and place in a skillet or wok with heated olive oil or avocado oil and cook at medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes, tossingly along as you go.
6. Remove from heat, drizzle with hot sauce and enjoy!