Updated: Nov 5, 2020
If you're ever looking for a fun new way to spruce up your salad or snack life, this recipe is for YOU! Like most of my recipes, this is super easy, fun, and takes less than a half hour out of your day. Chickpeas are a great source of fiber and protein and decorating them with flavorful spices only adds to their health-promoting properties!
Chick peas (2 cans)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Open and pour the 2 cans of chickpeas onto a baking sheet.
3. Add olive oil to the chickpeas and mix so they are lightly coated (I do this by shaking the baking sheet side to side).
4. Add turmeric, garlic salt, pepper, parsley flakes, and ginger to season.
5. Mix spices and chickpeas together on pan.
6. Bake on 375 for 20 minutes.